Step onto a Level Path for the
Leadership Journey Ahead
For this reason, pastor and mentor Ines Franklin began Trochia in 2012 to provide a solution for developing the character of leaders from a biblically-based approach, online. Trochia has become a global resource for a truthful, gracious and loving approach to engaging the Bible ever since.
The Mission Continues to Grow
Whether their sphere of influence is the home, workplace, community, or church, we’ve pivoted to guide that everyday leader toward a purposeful relationship with God, in preparation to serve the world.
We Provide A Wholistic, Inside-Out
Approach To Leadership
leadership community, they made their essentials clear:
- WE WANT TRUSTWORTHY LEADERS WITH INTEGRITY AND TRIED & TRUE CHARACTER
- WE WANT A PATH, NOT A MENU
- WE WANT COMMUNITY TO GROW WITH
- WE WISH TO BREAKTHROUGH THE DAILY STRUGGLES OF TIME, ENERGY, AND DISTRACTION
- WE’VE BEEN MARGINALIZED, IGNORED, AND EVEN SILENCED.
- WE NEED DIVERSE VOICES AND GUIDES IN FAITH SPACES TO INSPIRE US.
- WE DESIRE A DEEPER BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE FOR NAVIGATING A COMPLEX AND CHANGING FAITH LANDSCAPE
The Path To Becoming A Greater
Leader Is Right In Front Of You.
Let’s Go Together.
At Trochia, believe it is, and can be every day for the challenges you face. We’re committed to the Truth, helping you grow as a leader and showing grace and love in all that we do and every story we tell. Our team is made up of leadership peers, generous storytellers and thoughtful teachers, all working together to provide the direction you need.
There are countless resources online where you can find leadership resources. Our goal is to be your number one resource for how to develop your character as a leader. Together, let’s end the pain of walking your leadership path alone.
The path of leadership can be rocky – we exist to make the path level and help you become the leader God made you to be.